No products in the cart.
We are well into the second semester, and I hope everyone has been enjoying (the surprisingly early) spring weather as an escape from the admittedly dull routine of online uni.
And should that not be enough, fear not!! We have some great activities planned for this month!
? Upcoming Events and Initiatives
Here’s some of what our lovely committees have been organizing for you:
? Ultimate CIROS Pub Quiz – 04.03.21
The CIROS Social Committee presents the Ultimate CIROS Pub Quiz! Grab a drink, some snacks, 4 of your best mates and come test your knowledge with the company of your CIROS community.
There is an amazing prize to be won!
Join us on Thursday, March 4th at 19:00 on Zoom by signing up through this link!
? Online Escape Room – 11.03.21
The CIROS Social Committee is happy to announce that on March 11th at 17:00 we will be hosting an online escape room, Sherlock Holmes style!
If you are a lover of all things mystery and love solving puzzles this event is for you! Sign up via this link.
Note: the event price is 8.25 euros
?️ Stories that Stick – 10.03.21
The CIROS Academic Committee is organising a ‘Stories that Stick’ event.
We are open to anyone wanting to share their thoughts, passion, opinion, interest, experience, expert knowledge, fear, and personality! Do you have a story to tell?
Keep an eye on our socials for more information about signing up!
In other event news:
? The JASON Institute is celebrating its 45th anniversary
Register in advance for this event held by our friends at the JASON Institute!
Here is a little snippet of what it will be about:
Are you interested in the field of peace and security?
Then join the JASON Institute for its 45th-anniversary jubilee event themed “The changing role of NATO: Challenges on all fronts“.
Together with a wide range of speakers, we will be discussing NATO’s challenges in the Arctic, Africa, and China. In addition, we are very proud to announce former Secretary-General of NATO Jaap de Hoop Scheffer and International Security expert Chantal de Jonge Oudraat as our keynote speakers! All coming to you live from the Grote Kerk in The Hague!
? Updates and Announcements:
? Board Applications❗
Applications for the 2021/2022 CIROS board are opening soon!
Are you interested in becoming a board member? Do you think you have what it takes to help run this association?
Then consider sending us your application!
Applications will open on March 15th
- We will be posting more information about the application process, our respective positions and more in the coming weeks, so please keep an eye on your emails and on our socials.
? COVID-19 Measures
- A comprehensive overview of all measures can be found here.The most important changes since last month are:
- The 9 pm curfew, which has been in place since the 23rd of January, has been extended until the 15th of March
- Non-essential shops may reopen and serve customers by appointment.
- Hairdressers (thank god ?) and other contact professions such as driving instructors are open again!
- Travel restrictions to the Netherlands have not changed
- It is still mandatory to present a negative PCR test before travelling to the Netherlands.
- Travellers from certain countries such as the UK are not permitted to enter the Netherlands. For all travel restrictions and rules, please check here.
- Please click here for a complete overview of all current COVID-19 rules.
? Office Hours
We will be opening our Instagram to your questions on Mondays from 13:00-14:00 and Wednesday from 12:00-13:-00, so feel free to ask any questions you have during these times, and we will be sure to answer them the best we can.
❓ As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of CIROS,
? Our Socials: